Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick-Change Chuck
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade quick-change chuck machined from steel and intended to facilitate utilization of the optimal lathe chuck for a given task by reducing the swapping time to under two minutes. Consists of a keyholed plate and mounting rings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!