Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quick Set Tenon Jig Modification
Harlan Opie on woodgears.ca
Homemade quick set tenon jig modification alters the means by which the caliper is secured on the tool, which helps to prevent wear.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!