Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quill Spring and Spindle Wrenches
gnm109 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade quill spring and spindle wrenches designed to rewind the quill spring and tighten the large spindle nut on a Webb BP mill clone. Both wrenches were fabricated from large-diameter washers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!