Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quill Spring and Spindle Wrenches
gnm109 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade quill spring and spindle wrenches designed to rewind the quill spring and tighten the large spindle nut on a Webb BP mill clone. Both wrenches were fabricated from large-diameter washers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!