Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Quill Spring and Spindle Wrenches
gnm109 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade quill spring and spindle wrenches designed to rewind the quill spring and tighten the large spindle nut on a Webb BP mill clone. Both wrenches were fabricated from large-diameter washers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!