Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade R8 Arbors
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade R8 arbors machined from a section of oversized piston pin. Arbors were turned to size and grooved. Rings had matching keyways cut to aid in securing tooling.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!