Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Radius Cutter
Rob G on pirate4x4.com
Homemade radius cutter fabricated from CRS and stainless steel stock. Designed for the 9"x17" Logan lathe. Cuts 1" to 2" radii. Mounted on the compound T-slot.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!