Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Radius Fixture
GerryR on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade radius fixture designed to cut both concave and convex curves of up to 2" diameter. Tool bit is held by a 1" diameter cylindrical O1 tool bar engraved with graduation lines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!