Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Denis Chénard on woodcentral.com
Homemade rasp constructed by stacking surplus segments of bandsaw blades. Stack is secured with duct tape and capable of producing a 5/8" kerf.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!