Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rattle-Can Shaker Prototype
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade rattle-can shaker/mixer constructed from scrap wood and featuring metal brackets, clamps, and fasteners. Powered by an electric drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
- Mining coal scooper used as snow ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!