Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rattle-Can Shaker Prototype
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade rattle-can shaker/mixer constructed from scrap wood and featuring metal brackets, clamps, and fasteners. Powered by an electric drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!