Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rear Hub Thread Chaser
rotordawg on thumpertalk.com
Homemade rear hub thread chaser for motorcycles. Intended to facilitate the process of repairing hub threads damaged while replacing wheel bearings. Machined from steel stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!