Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rear Strut Top Nut Holder
The BugShop on thebugshop.org
Homemade rear strut top nut holder for a 1989 VW Jetta. Tool was adapted from a socket, ground for reduced height, and drilled with an offset hole to accept torque rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dolly with mobile support
- Bale handling and wrapping - video
- 3D Printer Reel Stand Plans
- Working model of National Archive...
- Retractable Internal/External Scr...
- Ratchet Bar Clamp
- Industrial shawarma production - ...
- Kick down door stay
- Taper setup with a boring head
- Round Column Drill Press, simple ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!