Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rear Strut Top Nut Holder
The BugShop on thebugshop.org
Homemade rear strut top nut holder for a 1989 VW Jetta. Tool was adapted from a socket, ground for reduced height, and drilled with an offset hole to accept torque rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!