Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rear Tool Post
Homemade rear tool post mounted on a t-slotted cross slide. Designed for parting and chamfering jobs. Tool holder and pillar are fabricated from 1 1/2" square bar. Base machined from 1/4" x 1 1/2" steel. Incorporates a subholder for parting tools.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!