Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rearend Cradle
jniolon on homemadetools.net
Homemade floor jack adaptor cradle designed to facilitate the installation of a rearend. Fabricated from schedule 40 pipe. Cradle is adjustable side-to-side to allow for different spring saddles, and includes an adjustable arm that supports the nose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!