Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Receiver Cam Cutting Jig
Doug W on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade receiver cam cutting jig machined from steel, DOM tubing, 4140 shafting, aluminum bushing, and ball bearings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!