Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Recirculating Sluice
creekhound on gpex.ca
Homemade recirculating sluice powered by an 800 GPH bilge pump. Constructed from a plastic tub, weeping tile, tubing, bungee cord, and wood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
- My pipe, rod & tubing vise
- Hand Coding AX Plane G-Code for a...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!