Homemade Reduced Top Slide Height
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade modification of a lathe's top slide in order to reduce its height. Project involved the fabrication of a backlash adjustment mechanism, a new protractor, and feedscrew. Base was machined from 16 x 50mm cold rolled steel. Protractor is aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!