Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Refurbished Grinding Polishing Head
brightspark on mig-welding.co.uk
Grinding and polishing head that was refurbished to replace a missing cup washer. The end with the driving pulley was bored out to take an adaptor chuck from an electric drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!