Homemade Regulated Bench Power Supply
knoba on knoba.wordpress.com
Homemade regulated bench power supply adapted from an ATX computer power supply. Outputs 24Vdc, 12Vdc, 5Vdc, 3.3Vdc, and USB 5Vdc.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!