Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Regulated Bench Power Supply
knoba on knoba.wordpress.com
Homemade regulated bench power supply adapted from an ATX computer power supply. Outputs 24Vdc, 12Vdc, 5Vdc, 3.3Vdc, and USB 5Vdc.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Above ground French drain river l...
- Soldering iron tip
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!