Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Remote Pot Paint Gun
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade remote pot paint gun adapted to shoot upside down and in tight corners. Involves the modification of an old siphon-type detail gun by separating the cup and the gun. Both components are then reconnected using pipe fittings and an air hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!