Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Remote Pot Paint Gun
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade remote pot paint gun adapted to shoot upside down and in tight corners. Involves the modification of an old siphon-type detail gun by separating the cup and the gun. Both components are then reconnected using pipe fittings and an air hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!