Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Remote Pot Paint Gun
cboy on hotrodders.com
Homemade remote pot paint gun adapted to shoot upside down and in tight corners. Involves the modification of an old siphon-type detail gun by separating the cup and the gun. Both components are then reconnected using pipe fittings and an air hose.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!