Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Replacement Wrench for Lathe
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade replacement wrench for Atlas Craftsman lathe's apron and compound locking bolts. Tool consists of a 3/8" extension and half of a 3/8" universal coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!