Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Replacement Wrench for Lathe
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade replacement wrench for Atlas Craftsman lathe's apron and compound locking bolts. Tool consists of a 3/8" extension and half of a 3/8" universal coupler.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!