Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Retractable Surface Workbench
zzzzdoc on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench utilizing two tool cabinets as a base. A dual layer of 3/4" and 1/2" plywood was bolted to the tops of the cabinets. Sections of 1-3/4" butcher blocks riding on heavy-duty slides were attached to the plywood to provide retractable work surfaces for power tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!