Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Retractable Surface Workbench
zzzzdoc on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench utilizing two tool cabinets as a base. A dual layer of 3/4" and 1/2" plywood was bolted to the tops of the cabinets. Sections of 1-3/4" butcher blocks riding on heavy-duty slides were attached to the plywood to provide retractable work surfaces for power tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!