Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Retractable Surface Workbench
zzzzdoc on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench utilizing two tool cabinets as a base. A dual layer of 3/4" and 1/2" plywood was bolted to the tops of the cabinets. Sections of 1-3/4" butcher blocks riding on heavy-duty slides were attached to the plywood to provide retractable work surfaces for power tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!