Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Retractable Surface Workbench
zzzzdoc on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench utilizing two tool cabinets as a base. A dual layer of 3/4" and 1/2" plywood was bolted to the tops of the cabinets. Sections of 1-3/4" butcher blocks riding on heavy-duty slides were attached to the plywood to provide retractable work surfaces for power tools.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!