Homemade RF-25 Drawbar Wrench
Alan Pinkus on micro-machine-shop.com
Homemade 17" drawbar wrench intended for use with a Rong Fu RF-25 Mill/Drill. Features an integral brass hammer. Head is a Craftsman deep socket, milled and drilled to accept the handle and tightening nut. Brass head is pressed into the square hole and held by a 1/8" roll pin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!