Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade RF-25 Drawbar Wrench
Alan Pinkus on micro-machine-shop.com
Homemade 17" drawbar wrench intended for use with a Rong Fu RF-25 Mill/Drill. Features an integral brass hammer. Head is a Craftsman deep socket, milled and drilled to accept the handle and tightening nut. Brass head is pressed into the square hole and held by a 1/8" roll pin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!