Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade RF45 to CNC Conversion
graetech on graetech.com
Homemade conversion of a type RF45 mill to CNC operation. All three axes are driven by servo motors. The entire project is comprehensively detailed on the builder's website.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!