Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Right Angle Sanding Fixture
eTraxx on kitforums.com
Homemade right angle sanding fixture fashioned by gluing a glass tile to a ceramic tile. Two glass trim pieces are utilized to form the right angle, with a sanding medium sandwiched on one side.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!