Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Right-Angle Welding Jig
Mister Jalopy on makeprojects.com
Homemade right-angle welding jig constructed by welding together 2 pieces of angle iron, a flat bar, and 2 C-clamps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!