Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ring Square
Steve Bryant on ls1tech.com
Homemade piston ring square adapted from a PVC floor drain. Ring is fitted on the square to facilitate taking measurements with a feeler gauge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!