Homemade Rip Sled
trucking36 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rip sled constructed from wood and plywood. Intended to facilitate the process of cutting wood strips without the aid of push sticks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!