Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rivet Nut Tool
ictjester on ridgelineownersclub.com
Homemade rivet nut installation tool fashioned from aluminum, a large bolt, a hex nut, and a washer. Rivet nuts are compressed by tightening the hex nut.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!