Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rocker Cover Wrench
supercrouton on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade motorcycle rocker cover wrench fashioned from a 30mm socket and a length of flat bar stock. Intended to aid in removal of aftermarket rocker covers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!