Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod and Bait Holder
Burksee on michigan-sportsman.com
Homemade rod and bait holder constructed from a pair of 5-gallon buckets, plastic pipe, and zip ties.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Remote (wired) start switch
- Multi-Angle Magnetic Hand Saw Guide
- Not just another machinist jack
- simple oil filter wrench in a cup
- Hand Tapper or Hand Hammer
- Easy mill vise squaring- Set it o...
- The gentle way to loosen stuck pi...
- How to build a propane burner?
- Lathe Parting Tool Spring Type To...
- Lathe Form Tool Spring Tool Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!