Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod Clamp with Rotation Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade rod clamp incorporating a rotation lock as an aid to manipulation of the unlocked clamp. Consists of three locking knobs, one for each rod, and a center knob to lock both rods in position. Body material is steel, clamp rods are brass, knobs are knurled aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!