Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rod Clamp with Rotation Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade rod clamp incorporating a rotation lock as an aid to manipulation of the unlocked clamp. Consists of three locking knobs, one for each rod, and a center knob to lock both rods in position. Body material is steel, clamp rods are brass, knobs are knurled aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!