Homemade Rod Clamp with Rotation Lock
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade rod clamp incorporating a rotation lock as an aid to manipulation of the unlocked clamp. Consists of three locking knobs, one for each rod, and a center knob to lock both rods in position. Body material is steel, clamp rods are brass, knobs are knurled aluminum.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!