Homemade Rod Milling Fixture
Ravage70 on homemadeturbo.com
Homemade rod milling fixture intended as an aid in narrowing the small end of a connecting rod. Fashioned by laying a pen on the edge of a horizontal belt sander, thereby presenting a level surface to the rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!