Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Roller Stand for Metal Saw
Endacy on mig-welding.co.uk
Adjustable roller stand to support workpieces. Materials include: 6mm steel plate for the base, a piece of galvanized gas pipe, M20 threaded rod, M20 nut, 8mm rod for handles, two 50x20x30 blocks cut from 50x20 steel bar, two M6 set screws, and a conveyor roller. The hexagonal shaft is spring-loaded in one direction and is secured with bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!