Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rollerblade-type Forming Wheels
jhnarial on jalopyjournal.com
A homemade forming roller intended for use with an English wheel. The tool consists of two Rollerblade-type wheels supported in a steel frame.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!