Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Machine Cabinet
TheDane on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling machine cabinet intended to accommodate a benchtop drill press and bandsaw. Fashioned from 3/4" plywood with 1/4" replaceable hardwood surfaces, it incorporates a shelf for storage of bandsaw blades. Shelves are mounted on 100 lb slides to facilitate storage of heavier tools and implements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!