Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Machine Cabinet
TheDane on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling machine cabinet intended to accommodate a benchtop drill press and bandsaw. Fashioned from 3/4" plywood with 1/4" replaceable hardwood surfaces, it incorporates a shelf for storage of bandsaw blades. Shelves are mounted on 100 lb slides to facilitate storage of heavier tools and implements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!