Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Shop Table
Paden501 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling shop table fabricated from pine and 1/2" MDF. The top was fashioned from 2x4 fir. All wood was surplus from other projects. The table is mounted on 2" casters for increased mobility and functions as a planing stand, assembly table, and a rolling platform for heavy materials.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!