Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Shop Table
Paden501 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade rolling shop table fabricated from pine and 1/2" MDF. The top was fashioned from 2x4 fir. All wood was surplus from other projects. The table is mounted on 2" casters for increased mobility and functions as a planing stand, assembly table, and a rolling platform for heavy materials.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!