Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Tool Cabinet
Joanders24 on garagejournal.com
Homemade rolling tool cabinet constructed as part of a set including a miter station and a workbench. Utilizing 2x2 aluminum for the frame, the unit is fully clad in birch and caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!