Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rolling Tool Chest
imagineer on weldingweb.com
Homemade 15 cubic foot, 17-drawer rolling tool chest constructed from extruded aluminum and 1/8" aluminum sheet. Top features a 3" deep tray with a gas strut-supported cover. Caster-mounted to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
- Vacuum chuck for PCB milling and ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!