Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rose Engine Lathe
Ben Nevis on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade rose engine lathe constructed from a surplus 5C spin indexer, cross slide, and milling attachment.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!