Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Broach
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade rotary broach constructed from a 1/2" end mill and intended to create a 3/8" hex in a 3/8" hole.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!