Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Broach
Torch on chaski.org
Homemade rotary broach fabricated from O1 tool steel and case hardened. Features internal thrust bearings in addition to radial bearings. Unit is knurled and secured with 8-32 machine screws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!