Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Engine Stand Adaptor
NotTTT on rx7club.com
Homemade rotary engine stand adaptor intended to facilitate the mounting of a Mazda Wankel engine to a standard engine stand. Adaptor was fabricated from steel pipe, plate, and angle iron.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!