Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Tool
logorbit on logorbit.com
Homemade rotary tool powered by a brushless motor via a 20amp speed controller and utilizing a pin vise for tool retention. Assembly was mounted in a length of PVC pipe and secured with screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!