Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Tool Stand
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary tool stand constructed from scrap materials. Table fabricated from 50 mm x 10 mm aluminum. Base plate is mild steel. A length of square bar underneath the assembly links the base plate and the table. Tapped holes on the link bar allow for the tilting and height adjustment of the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!