Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Tool Stand
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary tool stand constructed from scrap materials. Table fabricated from 50 mm x 10 mm aluminum. Base plate is mild steel. A length of square bar underneath the assembly links the base plate and the table. Tapped holes on the link bar allow for the tilting and height adjustment of the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!