Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Tool Stand
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary tool stand constructed from scrap materials. Table fabricated from 50 mm x 10 mm aluminum. Base plate is mild steel. A length of square bar underneath the assembly links the base plate and the table. Tapped holes on the link bar allow for the tilting and height adjustment of the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!