Homemade Rotary Tool Stand
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary tool stand constructed from scrap materials. Table fabricated from 50 mm x 10 mm aluminum. Base plate is mild steel. A length of square bar underneath the assembly links the base plate and the table. Tapped holes on the link bar allow for the tilting and height adjustment of the table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!