Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Roughing Gouge
Patrick on homemadetools.net
Homemade roughing gouge adapted from a surplus file, cut to length and passed repeatedly beneath a lapidary wheel to create the correct profile. The cutting tip was rounded and sharpened, the back was smoothed, and the gouge was set into a custom-turned Merbau handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!