Homemade Round Bender Dies
DBMETALWORX on race-dezert.com
Homemade round bender dies fabricated from 4340 steel. Die depth is half the tubing diameter, with a few thousandths milled off for clearance. Accommodates 1" and 1.75" tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!