Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Pipe Twister
Lutadam on weldingweb.com
Homemade pipe twister intended to facilitate the creation of a regular screw pattern in round pipes. Pipes are manually turned in 20' sections by means of an attached crosspiece. Dies are selected in accordance with pipe thickness and the desired twist pattern.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!