Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Stock Drill Jig
mattinker on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade jig for drilling round stock. V-block made by welding two hex bars. Tabs are welded on each end for the studs. Centered using a cone Morse 3 center and secured using T-nuts. Used together with hold downs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!