Homemade Round Stock Drill Jig
mattinker on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade jig for drilling round stock. V-block made by welding two hex bars. Tabs are welded on each end for the studs. Centered using a cone Morse 3 center and secured using T-nuts. Used together with hold downs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!