Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Tube Chassis Table
KeithXtreme on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade round tube chassis table utilizing 1.75-inch tubing for the legs and frame, and 2" angle iron on top to permit mounting of the table's surface. A 1/4" overhang on all four sides facilitates clamping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!