Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Tube Chassis Table
KeithXtreme on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade round tube chassis table utilizing 1.75-inch tubing for the legs and frame, and 2" angle iron on top to permit mounting of the table's surface. A 1/4" overhang on all four sides facilitates clamping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!