Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Tube Chassis Table
KeithXtreme on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade round tube chassis table utilizing 1.75-inch tubing for the legs and frame, and 2" angle iron on top to permit mounting of the table's surface. A 1/4" overhang on all four sides facilitates clamping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!