Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Round Tube Chassis Table
KeithXtreme on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade round tube chassis table utilizing 1.75-inch tubing for the legs and frame, and 2" angle iron on top to permit mounting of the table's surface. A 1/4" overhang on all four sides facilitates clamping.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!