Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router and Kreg Jig Table
newTim on lumberjocks.com
Homemade multi-function router and Kreg jig table constructed on a Rousseau Workbench System base. Features a dual-layer 3/4" MDF top, as well as plywood side members for additional structural bracing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!