Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Bit Holder
Joe Wernicke on tips.woodmagazine.com
Homemade router bit holder intended to secure bits by the shank to facilitate sharpening and bearing removal. Fashioned from hardwood, carriage bolts, washers, and wing nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!